Dear Joshua Development Team
I am a web developer working in DC area now. In recent years I am very
interested in the knowledge of nlp, I noticed that you just released the
apache joshua REST API doc on website. Recently I'm trying to integrate
joshua to my java based web service, but didn't get any progress. I have no
idea how to pass args to joshua, cause I can't find any joshua java API or
lib. I see joshua can run a script to bring up a http server, but instead
of it do you think I can integrate it to my own http server? Any Idea?

Thanks.