Hi all,

please find below a draft of this quarter's Board report. If there aren't
any objections, I'm planning on submitting it somewhere in between tonight
and tomorrow morning.

Also, I'm thinking in requesting another git repo for jspwiki's ASF-related
documentation; right now, it would only have past board reports (we're
still having them in svn..), and the board resolution from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jspwiki/project-mgmt/ . The repo would be
something like jspwiki-asf-docs? jspwiki-docs?

best regards,
juan pablo

 - A feature-rich and extensible WikiWiki engine built around the standard
JEE components (Java, servlets, JSP).

## Issues:
 - there are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - This quarter has been a silent one, with all the activity mostly
happening
   on holidays (roughly, second half of December, first half of January)

## Health report:
 - Apache JSPWiki remains as a 100% volunteer effort, so quiet periods like
   this one are not uncommon. There were commits from 2 individuals on this
   period.

 - This quarter should have seen some movement regarding the transition of
   jspwiki.a.o from ASF's CMS to JSPWiki. I voluntereed for this task, but
   have been totally away for almost all the quarter, so no progress here...

 - All questions on ML where answered, and there are enough people to
   provide project oversight. Finally, there weren't new blog posts on this
quarter.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 11 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Dave Koelmeyer on Wed Apr 06 2016

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 16 committers.
 - Last committer addition was Dave Koelmeyer at Wed Apr 06 2016

## Releases:

 - Last release was 2.10.2 on Sat Feb 20 2016

## Mailing list activity:

 - As outlined on the Activity section, this has been a quiet quarter, which
   reflects on ML statistics:

 - dev@jspwiki.apache.org:
    - 87 subscribers (down -1 in the last 3 months):

 - u...@jspwiki.apache.org:

## JIRA activity: