Hi Juan Pablo,

My suspicion is still related to there being two Lucene engines in the mix.

If JSPWiki and Tika use *different* versions of Lucene there will be two
Lucenes the classpath, and I've personally had all sorts of issues with
Lucene instantiating when two components both use it (I seem to remember
the "Version" can't be resolved, or something like that). Put it this way:
I've noted that two Lucene engines in the same project might not like each
other too much. I think I might have even had problems if they use the
same version number there can be contention. So when I heard something in
Tika related to Lucene was popping an NPE it set off my Lucene Alarm...

But I've got some time this week so I'll be trying out the latest release,
hopefully in the next few days.

Cheers,

Murray