Juan,

Indeed,  it is strange that the default on TOMCAT 8.x is the compile the
JSP with 1.7.
Anyway, ok to move the recommendation up to TOMCAT 9.X ;  possillbly adding
the information on the extra config lines needed to run jspwiki on TOMCAT
8.x.

It took some time to diagnose, as indeed all tests were running
successfully.
I was not aware that we have no page-edit yet in the integration tests  ?

dirk