Hi,

I'm struggling with the modifications necessary to implement a replacement
ReferenceManager using a graph backend, and in a somewhat surprising place:
namely, passing tests related to parsing plurals. I can kinda figure what
is meant from the various tests, but overall I can't discern a policy on
how to handle references to wiki page names, how to deal with page creates
or updates in either direction of a singular-to-plural update, plural-to-
singular, whether or not to consider an initial link to a singular or
plural as to the same page, etc.  These kinds of questions can be seen in
tests like testPluralSingularUpdate1, testPluralSingularUpdate2, and
testPluralSingularUpdate3 in ReferenceManagerTest.

Is there anywhere documented the actual policy on how to handle singular
and plural wikiNames in either page names or links? I've only found the
one paragraph in the properties file.

Cheers,

Murray

Murray Altheim <murray18 at altheim dot com>                       = =  ===
http://www.altheim.com/murray/                                     ===  ===
                                                                   = =  ===
    In the evening
    The rice leaves in the garden