Hi Satish, I have updated the KIP to use TopicMetadataAndConfig for the
inner class instead of CreateResult.

I also fixed the version in the protocol to use 5 instead of 6 since the
update to version 5 in KIP-482 will be going out in the same release as
this KIP.

Since both are minor changes that don't affect the externals, I won't
restart the vote.

Regards,

Rajini