Hi Tyler,

We have metrics in Selector for successful and failed authentication. On
the broker side, we have mbeans
`
kafka.server:type=socket-server-metrics,listener=<listenerName>,networkProcessor=<processorNum>`

These have attributes failed-authentication-rate,
failed-authentication-total etc. There are similar metrics on clients too.
Perhaps these give you what you are looking for?

Regards,

Rajini