Hi Anna,

Just a minor comment on the wiki page itself:

```

The new method, handleSerializationException, in ProductionExceptionHandler
will be invoked when

   1. ClassCastException is thrown while serializing record key / value. We
   will continue to throw this exception and not invoke the new method.

```

I think you meant to say that when ClassCastException is thrown, we would
NOT trigger the handler method. But at the beginning it mentioned "will be
invoked when.." which sounds a bit conflicting with itself. Could you
update the wiki page?

Otherwise, I'm +1 on this.

Guozhang.

--