Hello Navinder,

Thanks for brining up this proposal. I made a quick pass on that and
overall I think I agree with your ideas. Just a few thoughts about the
public APIs:

1) As we are adding a new overload to `KafkaStreams#store`, could we just
add the storeName and queryableStoreType as part of StoreQueryParam, and
leaving that the only parameter of the function?

2) along with 1), for the static constructors, instead of iterating over
all possible combos I'd suggest we make constructors with only, say,
storeName, and then adding `withXXX()` setters to set other fields. This is
in case we want to add more param fields into the object, that we do not
need to exponentially adding and deprecating the static constructors.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang