Hi all,

This KIP vote has been open for ~12 days. The summary of the votes is that
we have 3 binding votes (Colin, Guozhang, Jun), and 3 non-binding votes
(David, Dhruvil, Boyang). Therefore, the KIP vote passes. I'll mark KIP as
accepted and start working on the implementation.

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Kowshik