Fantastic Matthias!

I am wrapping up the draft tomorrow and I will share it with you and others
that have offered to help for review and feedback.

The more eyes and feedback I can get the better, I believe.

I am not aware of count limit as presenters regarding the sessions but I
guess I will find out when I turn it in.

Thanks everyone that has responded so far.

I will share a private link with the draft tomorrow to all that have
responded.

Thanks.