Hello, Ismael.

Here is answers to your questions:

> Quick question, the following is meant to include TLSv1.3 as well, right?
> Change the value of the SslConfigs.DEFAULT_SSL_ENABLED_PROTOCOLS to «TLSv1.2»

I propose to have the following value SslConfigs.DEFAULT_SSL_ENABLED_PROTOCOLS
= «TLSv1.2,TLSv.1.3»

> 1. `ssl.protocol` would remain TLSv1.2 with this change. It would be good to
> explain why that's OK.

I think it covered by the following statements in KIP.
If you know more trustworthy sources of this kind of information, please, let
me know.

```
For now, only TLS1.2 and TLS1.3 are recommended for the usage, other versions
of TLS considered as obsolete:
        • https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc8446https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transport_Layer_Security#History_and_development

```

> 2. What is the behavior for people who have configured `ssl.cipher.suites`?
> The cipher suite names are different in TLS 1.3. What would be the behavior
> if the client requests TLS 1.3, but the server only has cipher suites for
> TLS 1.2? It would be good to explain the expected behavior and add tests to
> verify it.

I think those users should update `SslConfigs.DEFAULT_SSL_ENABLED_PROTOCOLS`
and enable required(but obsolete) version of TLS they use.
After one should migrate to the reliable TLS version.
This reflected in the KIP:

```
Migration: Users who are using TLSv1.1 and TLSv1 should enable these versions
of the protocol with the explicit configuration property "ssl.enabled.protocols"
```