Hi Xavier,

Thank you for this proposal! It's awesome to see the community taking
action on this.

`include` and `exclude` make sense to me.

Probably obvious but is documentation and website considered as well as
part of the KIP?
This would be interesting because it could be also important to make these
guidelines explicit for other components in the ecosystem (e.g. connectors)
to follow.
What do you think?

Cheers,
Jorge.