Thanks for the KIP. However, I am not sure for what use-case you would
need to implement the `Headers` interface?

If you create a new `ProducerRecord` you would not pass in a `Headers`
object but a `Iterable<Header>`?

And for `ConsumerRecord` you just get a `Headers` object back and don't
need to worry about the concrete implementation?

-Matthias