Following the migration to the new ci-builds.apache.org, our existing PR
builder jobs stopped working. This was due to the removal of a github
plugin which we relied on. While looking into how to fix this, we decided
to take the opportunity to switch over to a declarative Jenkinsfile for the
build.

https://github.com/apache/kafka/blob/trunk/Jenkinsfile

Once you merge trunk into your open PRs, it should appear here
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Kafka/job/kafka-pr/view/change-requests/

For now we have set this up so only committers can modify the Jenkinsfile.
If that becomes too onerous, we can re-evaluate.

If you have any questions or trouble, please feel free to reach out. Also,
feel free to file JIRAs for any build enhancements you'd like to see :)

Cheers,
David