Hi Tom,

The reason I went fix was so that we could simplify the configuration for
example you can say sha256 instead of having to remember that it’s SHA-256.
Admittedly if other formats become implemented then it would require updating
this as well.

I’m flexible on changing it to a string and letting it be configured with the
exact name. What do you think Mickael?

Brandon Brown