Thanks for the KIP!

LGTM, as well!

Best,
Bruno

On 02.12.20 00:41, Walker Carlson wrote:
Thanks for making these changes. It makes more sense now to me. Overall LGTM

walker

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 3:39 PM Sophie Blee-Goldman <sop...@confluent.io>
wrote:

Thanks for the KIP! I'm happy with the state of things after your latest
update,
LGTM

Sophie

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 2:26 PM Leah Thomas <ltho...@confluent.io> wrote:

Hi Matthias,

Yeah I think it should, good catch. That should also answer Walker's
question about why we have an option for `withLoggingEnabled()` even
though
that's the default. Passing in a new map of configs could allow the user
configure the log differently than the default. I've updated the KIP to
reflected the added parameter and an added variable, `topicConfig` to
store
the map of configs.

Best,
Leah