Hi,

> Can you clarify a few things?

Sorry I'm not subscribed to this list and only just saw this.

> - On the first point, the only thing I see is zstd, which we do not, in
> fact, ship the library itself, just the jni bindings. Was there anything
> else you saw?

In the source release you are not (I assume) going to have jersey, BTW the
LICENSE and NOTICE files disagree about what license it's under. There probably
no need to mention it in NOTICE.

Ignoring the stream code I think there is some 3rd party code in the source
release that would normally be mentioned in LICENSE. [1][2][3][4]

Thanks,
Justin

1. ./clients/src/main/java/org/apache/kafka/common/utils/PureJavaCrc32C.java
2. ./streams/src/main/java/org/apache/kafka/streams/state/internals/Murmur3.java
3 ./tests/kafkatest/utils/util.py (and a couple of other files)
4 ./gradlew