Hi Tom,

I had the same question as David. It sounds like this will require a bump
to the `ListOffsets` API? Otherwise, looking at the code, the sentinel
would be interpreted as a timestamp query and it looks like it would end up
returning the smallest timestamp ;).

A second thought I had is whether it would be useful to include the
timestamp type in the response. Otherwise it can be difficult to interpret
the timestamp value.

Best,
Jason