From: Shete, Laxmikant
Sent: Sunday, May 9, 2021 5:05 PM
To: webmas...@apache.org; dev@kafka.apache.org; us...@kafka.apache.org;
u...@ant.apache.org; d...@ant.apache.org; iss...@maven.apache.org
Cc: 'Jazbutis, Mirga' <mirga_jazbu...@bmc.com>
Subject: RE: Issue accessing apache.org

Hi All,

We are facing issue accessing below apache.org pages from our BMC Austin
office. Austin office uses BMC Egress IP "198.147.191.15". These pages are
accessible from other BMC offices.

So we would like your network/ security team to check if BMC Egress IP
"198.147.191.15" is not block at apache.org.

http://kafka.apache.org/

http://hc.apache.org/

http://maven.apache.org/

http://ant.apache.org/

If you are not the correct contact, please help with right contact.

Thanks & Regards,

Laxmikant Shete
Sr. Network Systems Engineer
Direct + 91-20-40175476