Hi Ryan,
Thanks for your good comments. I've listed your comments in "Rejected
Alternatives" in KIP.

1. Some cooperative-sticky related defects might not free before V3.0
    → We've marked important defects as blocker for V3.0, ex: KAFKA-12896.
Please raise any important defect if you found any.

2. Cooperative-sticky assignor is also very new for C/C++ users in
librdkafka, so not many in that community have tried incremental
cooperative yet. And bugs are still recently being worked out there too.
    → Thanks for raising this. I checked this library and found currently
only 1 cooperative-sticky related bug open, which is good (10 bugs are
fixed). Anyway, I think the clients can always change the assignor to other
assignors if there are still bugs in the library.

Thank you.
Luke