Thanks Ismael.

The vote passes after 12 days with the following +1s:

- Ryanne Dolan
- Dongjin Lee
- Randall Hauch (binding)
- Tom Bentley (binding)
- Gwen Shapira (binding)

Thanks to all who voted and provided feedback.

I'd also like to thank to Gregory Harris, who has been invaluable as an
offline sounding board and has possibly contributed as much to this effort
as the rest of the discussion thread combined. Thanks Greg!

I'll update the KIP to the "Adopted" status and plan to have a
feature-complete PR up for review by the end of the week.

Cheers,

Chris