Hi Konstantine,

Thanks for your work on this release! We discovered three blocker bugs which
are worth bringing up here:

1. KAFKA-13112: Controller's committed offset get out of sync with raft client
listener context
2. KAFKA-13095: TransactionsTest is failing in kraft mode
3. KAFKA-12851: Flaky Test
RaftEventSimulationTest.canMakeProgressIfMajorityIsReachable

There are two subtasks for #1 which we are working on. We suspect that #3 has
been fixed by a previous fix we made... we're looking into it.

best,
Colin