Jose, thanks for the heads up on the 3 new blocker candidates.

I read the tickets and they have clear descriptions and implementation
details.
However, at this stage to be able to make a call and approve new blockers
I'd appreciate it if we could get some insight regarding the risk and the
necessity of a fix. A rough ETA would also be helpful.

Having said that, based on the descriptions and the existence of a few
other blockers, I'm tentatively approving KAFKA-13161, KAFKA-13165, and
KAFKA-13168 and we might have to make a new assessment if these are the
only blockers in the next few days or if we notice a regression during
testing.

Konstantine