Hi 晓兵,
Are you saying we should not call `removeTopic` because the topic znode is
deleted?
Have a quick look at the `controllerContext#removeTopic` implementation, it
looks like we only clean up the metrics, and local maps. Why is it a
problem we called it here? Does it caused any error?
Could you elaborate it more?

Thank you.
Luke