Hey Magnus,

I noticed that the KIP outlines the initial selectors supported as:

   - client_instance_id - CLIENT_INSTANCE_ID UUID string representation.
   - client_software_name  - client software implementation name.
   - client_software_version  - client software implementation version.

In the given reactive monitoring workflow, we mention that the application
user does not know their client's client instance ID, but it's outlined
that the operator can add a metrics subscription selecting for clientId. I
don't see clientId as one of the supported selectors.
I can see how this would have made sense in a previous iteration given that
the previous client instance ID proposal was to construct the client
instance ID using clientId as a prefix. Now that the client instance ID is
a UUID, would we want to add clientId as a supported selector?
Let me know what you think.

David