Hi,
To clarify here, what I meant by "stuck" for deletion is regarding the
state of LogDir deletion. When the cluster receives a topic deletion
request, the KRAFT will delete the topic's metadata and eventually delete
all LogDirs on any broker/disk at some point (correct me if I am wrong).
My question is how to confirm the deletion state of these LogDirs. For
example, what will happen for the following case?

   - Topic-A has one partition with four replicas on broker1, 2, 3, 4
   - The owner of Topic-A fired a topic deletion request.
   - Broker1,2,3 have no issues; however, the disk on broker 4 isn't
   reachable.
   - Broker1,2,3 deleted any LogDir they had for Topic-A.
   - Broker 4 can't delete the LogDir (for example, the disk went to
   read-only mode).
   - Now Topic-A's data isn't entirely deleted until this last LogDir on
   broker-4 is deleted.
   - For data compliance, we need to confirm the deletion of the data.

Will KRAFT keeps listing the Topic-A until the last LogDir on broker-4 gets
deleted? If this is the case, then this topic should be marked "Pending for
deletion" for transparency; If KRAFT does not list the topic anymore, how
will we confirm that all topic's LogDirs have been deleted?

Thanks,
Omnia