Nikolay,

thanks for helping out!

First, I thought it’s an author job to keep KIP status up to date.
But, it can be tricky to determine actual KIP status because of lack of feedback from committers

Yes, it is the author's task, but it's also the author's task to keep the discussion alive (what -- to be fair -- can be hard). We had some great contributions thought that took very long, but the KIP author kept following up and thus signaling that they still have interest. Just going silent and effectively dropping a KIP is not the best way (even if I can understand that it sometime frustrating and some people just walk away).

Second - the other issue is determine - what KIP just wait for a hero to
implement it, and what just wrong idea or something similar.

As pointed out on the KIP wiki page, if somebody is not willing to implement the KIP, they should not even start it. Getting a KIP voted but not finishing it, is not really helping the project.

About "just the wrong idea": this also happens, but usually it's clear quite quickly if people raise concerns about an idea.

-Matthias