Hi Kafkateers,

Last week we reached feature freeze for the next major release of Apache Kafka.

I cut the release branch for 3.2 and bumped trunk to 3.3.0-SNAPSHOT. From this point, commits that should go into 3.2.0 should be merged into trunk and cherry-picked to 3.2.

I removed the KIPs for which I think the main PRs were not merged from the release plan for AK 3.2.0. Please, verify the plan and let me know if I removed a KIP that should not have been removed.

Until code freeze on 30 March, please help with fixing flaky tests, finding bugs, testing, and updating documentation.

You can find the list of open issues for 3.2.0 under the following link:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20KAFKA%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.2.0%20AND%20status%20not%20in%20(resolved%2C%20closed)%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20status%20DESC%2C%20updated%20DESC%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20

Best,
Bruno