Thanks for the RC,

I ran the full (unit + integration) tests using Scala 2.12 and 2.13 across
OpenJDK (Linux) 11 and 17 and all tests passed apart from a single one
which is documented at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-13514

+1 (non binding)

--

Matthew de Detrich

*Aiven Deutschland GmbH*

Immanuelkirchstraße 26, 10405 Berlin

Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 209739 B

Geschäftsführer: Oskari Saarenmaa & Hannu Valtonen

*m:* +491603708037

*w:* aiven.io *e:* matthew.dedetr...@aiven.io