Thanks for the KIP Hao.

What is the behavior if users set the config and also pass in a client supplier into the constructor?

Following other config/API patterns we use, it seems the best thing would be if the code would overwrite the config?

If we do this, should we change the config name to `default.client.supplier` and not make it `null`, but set the default supplier we use currently?

This way, the config and code would behave the same as other configs like `default.timestamp.extractor` and similar.

-Matthias