Thanks Justine. I checked the diff between the two versions on wiki,
seems the major changes are:

1) Move the `verifyOnly` field of the request into each transaction
and hence we no longer have any top-level primitive fields.
2) Add a top-level `errorCode` field in the response.

Is that summary right?

Guozhang