Hi all,

Thanks for the votes! I'll cast a final +1 myself and close the vote out.

This KIP passes with the following +1 votes (and no +0 or -1 votes):

• Greg Harris
• Yash Mayya
• Knowles Atchison Jr
• Mickael Maison (binding)
• Tom Bentley (binding)
• Josep Prat (binding)
• Chris Egerton (binding, author)

I'll write up Jira tickets and begin implementing things next week.

Cheers,

Chris