Hi all,

This vote thread has been open over 72 hours, and has sufficient votes for
lazy majority, so I'll close the voting at this time.

+4 binding votes from Chris Egerton, Mickael Maison, John Roesler, and Bill
Bejeck.
+2 non-binding votes from myself and Federico Valeri.
No -1 binding or -1 non-binding votes.
KIP-898 has PASSED voting.

Thanks all for your support, and I'll get to work on the implementation.
Greg Harris