Hi Philip,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, it's the MockConsumer, but in our case
we're calling the variant of subscribe that takes a custom
ConsumerRebalanceListener(which among other things logs when it's called),
and we're then calling rebalance (to simulate a rebalance) and removing all
partitions from the consumer, polling a few times, and then adding them
back. We're noticing our custom listener is never called, which was
unexpected, but based on the code analysis in the original email seems to
be the current implementation. The question is whether this is indeed
desired behavior.