Hey Colin,

I still need to finish reading and understanding the KIP, but I have a
couple of comments despite being ignorant of most of the KRaft stuff.
(Sorry!)

Firstly, does it make sense to create an extension of the current
AdminClient only to handle these specific KRaft use cases? It seems
cumbersome to have two sets of bootstrap configurations to make the
AdminClient generic enough to handle these specific cases, instead, maybe
it is more obvious (to me) to just extend the AdminClient. What I'm
thinking is KraftAdminClient which continuously uses *bootstrap.servers*,
but make this class only serves the Kraft controllers APIs.

Secondly, if we want to continue with the design, I'm not yet sure why we
can't continue using the *bootstrap.servers*? I assume when the client gets
the metadata, it should know who it is talking to. I'm just reconsidering
your alternative again.

A bad idea: Why don't we continue using *bootstrap.servers* but have a
separated config like *kraft.controller* = true/false. I feel like most
users might not know what is a controller and causes some mistakes down the
road.