Hi Mickael,

Thanks for putting together this RC. Unfortunately, we've identified several
blocker issues in this release candidate.

KAFKA-15009: New ACLs are not written to ZK during migration
KAFKA-15007: MV is not set correctly in the MetadataPropagator in migration.
KAFKA-15004: Topic config changes are not synced during zk to kraft migration
(dual-write)
KAFKA-15003: TopicIdReplicaAssignment is not updated in migration (dual-write)
when partitions are changed for topic
KAFKA-14996: The KRaft controller should properly handle overly large user
operations

We are working on PRs for these issues and will get them in soon, we think!

So unfortunately I have to leave a -1 here for RC0. Let's aim for another RC
next week.

best,
Colin