Hi Greg and Andrew,

Sorry, I don't know how to re-sent the invitation.
It looks like it is auto sent after the .asf.yaml updated.
Since updating collaborator list is part of release process based on the doc
<https://kafka.apache.org/contributing>, I just created a new list and
opened a PR:
https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/13790

Hope that after this PR merged, you'll get a new invitation.

Thanks.
Luke