Hi Assane,

I cannot find neither assane.diop nor adiop in the Kafka JIRA project. I also cannot find assane.diop in the Apache JIRA.

Are you sure you did not request an account in a different Apache project before? I could not find your request on the Kafka private mailing list (since October 2022). Maybe your request is pending there somewhere.

I am afraid, I unable to help here. I am sorry!

Please try to contact us...@infra.apache.org as stated on https://selfserve.apache.org/jira-account.html

Best,
Bruno