Hi Mehari,

Thanks for the KIP!

The default value of *log.message.timestamp.after.max.ms
<http://log.message.timestamp.after.max.ms>* is proposed to be 1 hour.
Given that this is a client application breaking change, should we consider
an opt-in grace period to give a proper heads up to the users? We could
consider making the default as Long.MAX and printing a message that it will
be made to 1 hour in the next major version bump. Subsequently, we could
consider making the default as 1 hour in the next major version bump. This
would ensure a smoother transition for current users.

Thanks!
Gaurav