Thanks, Colin.  +1 (binding) from me.

I will note that Ziming mentioned in the DISCUSS thread that "There is
a mistake that we use `--bootstrap-server` instead of
`--bootstrap-server(s)`, so should we also change the new argument
`--bootstrap-controller` (no s).".  I agree that this is an
unfortunate historical artifact.  Furthermore, the config property is
bootstrap.servers, which does not match the command line argument
--bootstrap-server.  I don't know what we should do here -- I am not
sure that we should propagate it.  We could continue the same mismatch
and use --bootstrap-controller, but I feel like using
--bootstrap-controllers makes more sense.  Anyway, this is more an
ergonomic issue than anything else.  I am still +1 binding, but we
should arrive at an explicit decision here.

Nits:
s/boostrap-servers/bootstrap-servers/
s/DescribeClusterResquest/DescribeClusterRequest/
s/ControllerRegistrationRecord/RegisterControllerRecord/g

Ron