Hey folks

Option 4.1 is what was posted as the proposed solution for "early
access" in the 3.6 release email thread earlier in the day today.
Please refer to the document attached to that email thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/9chh6h52xf2p6fdsqojy25w7k6jqlrkj and
leave your thoughts on that thread.

--
Divij Vaidya