Hi Arpit: Here's a good starting point for Kraft-related issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-15401?jql=project%20%3D%20KAFKA%20AND%20component%20in%20(core%2C%20kraft)

The recent Jenkin's builds have also been extremely flaky - This greatly
impacts productivity.  This would also be an important area to work on.
See here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-15378?jql=project%20%3D%20KAFKA%20AND%20component%20in%20(%22system%20tests%22%2C%20%22unit%20tests%22)