Hi Elkhan,
I have also done work similar to the partition replication lag mentioned in
this kip. After going online, I discovered a problem: when `MirrorSourceTask`
executes `poll`, it obtains the LEO of the source topic through the consumer.
This logic may take seconds to jitter. , I think this may affect the
performance of the replication itself.
As for the `replication-latency-ms` metric, it is sometimes inaccurate. For
details, see: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/KAFKA/issues/KAFKA-15068

best,
hudeqi

"Viktor Somogyi-Vass" <viktor.somo...@cloudera.com.INVALID>写道: