Thanks for volunteering Mickael. Please feel free to take over this thread.

>From a Tiered Storage perspective, there is a long list of known bugs in
3.6.0 [1] but we shouldn't wait on fixing them all for 3.6.1. This should
be ok since this feature is in early access. We will do a best-effort to
merge some of the critical ones by next week. I will nudge the contributors
where things are pending for a while.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-15420

--
Divij Vaidya