Hi all,

I think at least one of those is my fault, apologies.
I'll try to make sure all my tests are passing from now on.

It doesn't help that GitHub always shows that the tests have failed,
even when they have not. I suspect this is because Jenkins always
marks the builds as unstable, even when all tests pass, because
the "Archive JUnit-formatted test results" step seems to persistently
fail with "[Checks API] No suitable checks publisher found.".
e.g.
https://ci-builds.apache.org/blue/organizations/jenkins/Kafka%2Fkafka-pr/detail/PR-14770/1/pipeline/

Can we get rid of that persistent failure and actually mark successful test
runs as green?

--
Igor