Thank you Bruno,
1. Thank you for the notification. I have updated the ticket link
accordingly.
2. Certainly, I'll update the KIP name. Should I initiate a new discussion
for it, because if I change the name, the link will change.
3. Understood, I will add that to the KIP.
4. I propose we accept both
`WindowRangeQuery.withAllKeys().fromTime(time1).toTime(time2)` and
`WindowRangeQuery.withKeyRange(key1, key2).fromTime(time1).toTime(time2)`,
while also reusing the existing `withKey` method.
5. Following a discussion with Matthias, we've decided to defer the
implementation of order guarantees to a future KIP.

Sincerely,
Hanyu