Hi team,

My use case is I have a central controller to manage tens of thousands of
clusters. Each cluster can receive and send the message via Kafka. but each
cluster can only consume its own message. The controller can consume all
the messages from each cluster.

I checked the Kafka document and know that there is no limitation for Kafka
topics and the Kafka provides the ACLs per topic so my idea is to create
one topic per cluster. but it seems Kafka cannot support subscript topics
with wildcard. Is that true?

I guess I do not use Kafka correctly. Could you share your best practices
which can address my case? Thanks in advance.