Hi, Raman,

Thanks for the KIP. A couple of comments.

10. From the discussion of KIP-951, it seems that our convention is to
always bump up the request version even for just adding tagged fields in
the response.

11. "In case a new AdminClient is sending durationFilter (greater than 0)
to an older broker, ListTransactionsRequest will fail to build at the
client side. This will require some check to be made at
ListTransactionsRequest.Builder.build(short version) method. A new
AdminClient can still generate older version of ListTransactionsRequest
when it sets durationFilter to 0." This seems weird. If a user specifies a
durationFilter but the server doesn't support it, it seems that we should
throw an exception to the user instead of silently changing durationFilter.

Jun