Thanks for the KIP Christo.

The shell command that you mentioned calls ListOffsets API internally.
Hence, I believe that we would be making a public interface change (and a
version bump) to ListOffsetsAPI as well to include -5? If yes, can you
please add that information to the change in public interfaces in the KIP.

--
Divij Vaidya